Join the Team - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer at
Location: Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire
Job Type: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Working Hours: 43.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Thursday 0800 to 1730, Friday 0800 to 1600
30 minutes paid lunch
Salary: £35000.00 Initially depending on experience
Holiday: 20 paid days per year + bank holidays (Some leave mandatory for business closure between Christmas & New Year)
Additional: Company clothing, PPE and tools supplied.
Rapid Welding & Industrial Supplies Ltd have been in business for over 30 years and is one of the largest
independent welding suppliers in the UK. From our Head Office in Portsmouth we ship welding plant and
consumables, worldwide, on a daily basis whilst our Service Centre in Hedge End, Southampton provides
factory trained service engineers to meet our customers requirements.
An Electrical Maintenance Engineer/Technician is required for our busy and expanding welding machine
supply company. The position will be based at our Hedge End depot.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS for Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• Experienced in electronics / industrial controls. We can teach the electrical requirements for
welding machines, so experience working with welding plant, whilst desirable, is not essential.
• Good maths skills
• Qualifications in an electrical or mechanical discipline would be beneficial.
• IT literate.
• Calm under pressure.
• Excellent communicator across all colleague levels.
• The role will be fast-paced and challenging therefore you must have an adaptable and flexible
attitude and approach, be prepared to work alongside your team and be driven to achieve a high
level of service.
• Driving licence required
• Servicing and repairing of welding and welding related equipment.
• Visiting customers sites to carry out servicing/validation/repairs.
• As part of a small team there is a general level of additional support required for your colleagues.
• On the job and manufacturer training will be provided.
Reference ID: SERVENG8
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to email@example.com